Just steps away from your perfect vacation!
We are conveniently located to many attractions, restaurants, shopping, and more!
Maps and Directions to Dunes of Panama
If you’re planning a vacation to Panama City Beach, FL and are wondering how to get to Dunes of Panama, this page will provide you with airport and driving directions.
The resort condo rentals at Dunes of Panama are located at 7205 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408.
We offer you a convenient location that is easily accessible once you are in Panama City Beach, right next to several restaurants, amenities, attractions and just a short distance from Panama City.
Find more information about how to get here from several surrounding areas below:
There are 4 airports within a reasonable driving distance of Panama City Beach including:
Driving Directions from Pensacola International Airport or Pensacola
Pensacola is located west of Dunes of Panama. You can take either I-10 East or US-98 E to get to Dunes of Panama from Pensacola International Airport. Taking I-10 East is often the fastest route in terms of travel time and traffic.
- Leaving the airport east on Langley Ave., turn left onto US-90 E.
- After 2 miles, turn left to merge onto I-10 E.
- Continue for 67.7 miles east on I-10 E
- Take exit 85 for US-331 toward De Funiak Springs/Freeport then turn right onto US-331 S.
- Continue south for 14.2 miles then turn left onto FL-20 E.
- Continue 15.3 miles then turn right onto FL-79 S/Dog Track Rd.
- Continue south for 15.5 miles then turn left onto US 98-E/Panama City Beach Pkwy.
- Drive 6.5 miles east on Panama City Beach Pkwy., then turn right onto Moylan Rd.
- After about 0.7 miles on Moylan Rd., make a left onto Front Beach Rd.
- After about 0.2 miles turn right onto Joan Ave.
- Drive 1 mile south on Joan Ave., then turn left onto Thomas Drive.
- After 1.1 miles, you will reach Dunes of Panama.
These same directions can be followed from anywhere else in Pensacola; take any route that will lead you to I-10 East which is located on the north end of the city.
Driving Directions from Tallahassee International Airport (TLH) or Tallahassee
As one of the larger airports in the area, Tallahassee International Airport is just a little over 2 hours east of our resort.
- Exiting the airport, head north on FL-263 N/Capital Cir SW for 3.0 miles.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto FL-20 W.
- After 67.5 miles, turn left onto US-231 S which takes you to Panama City.
- Drive south 22.6 miles make a slight right onto FL-368 W/E 23rd St.
- After 5.4 miles turn slight right onto US-98 W.
- After 0.4 miles turn slight left onto FL 30-W/Front Beach Rd.
- Drive west 1.6 miles on Front Beach Rd. then turn left on Joan Ave.
- Drive south 1 mile and turn left onto Thomas Drive.
- After about 1.1 miles you will reach Dunes of Panama.
If you are elsewhere in Tallahassee, you can follow these same directions if you get to W. Pensacola St. and then drive west, as it turns into FL-20 W.
Driving Directions from Panama City
Getting to Dunes of Panama from Panama City is easy:
- Take any route to US-98 W
- Cross the Hathaway Bridge and then use the left 2 lanes to turn slight left onto FL-30 W/Front Beach Rd.
After 1.6 miles turn left onto Joan Ave. Drive south 1 mile and make a left onto Thomas Drive. You will reach Dunes of Panama after about 1.2 miles.
If you have any questions at all about getting to Dunes of Panama or would like specific directions from any location, please call us today at 1-800-874-2412 or (850)-234-8839.