Some unit owners require specific rental requirements, (i.e Weekly Reservations, only 7th night free) Should a reservation be booked online that does not meet the rental requirements set by the owner or Management the reservation will be cancelled and a cancellation notice will be immediately sent. The owner reserves the right to move a reservation from the original room booked online to an alternate unit that meets the type of unit originally booked. Booking specific units, floors and buildings are considered requests and can not be guaranteed in the event of an owner booking, owner change, sales or service issues.
- CANCELLATION / DATE CHANGE POLICY: There is a $30 fee for any cancellation per reservation cancelled at least 21 days in advance for non-monthly reservations. Cancellation Penalty 21 days from arrival date: $250 (2 Bedrooms); $350 (3 Bedrooms); Spring Break $500 (All unit sizes). The Cancellation penalty will be deducted from the advance payment. Changes to size of the condo, condo number, or dates must be made 21 days prior to your arrival. Early departure due to weather conditions does not warrant any refund of payment unless a Mandatory Hurricane Evacuation has been issued.
- CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 PM (CST): Please remember that during the Memorial/Pre-Summer & Peak Summer season (5/25 – 8/4) each condo on DOPMA rental program must be prepared for occupancy within a very tight time frame! In many cases, condos require maintenance repairs, additional cleaning time, etc. DOPMA & Vacation Rentals will make every effort to ensure that all our properties are clean and ready for occupancy by 4:00 PM but not guaranteed. However, in the event of unavoidable situations, it may be necessary to delay occupancy until the unit is completely ready. Should this occur please be advised there are no refunds. We appreciate your cooperation to ensure we can clean every unit as it should be so you and your party may have a clean enjoyable stay.
- CHECK-OUT TIME 10:00 AM (CST): All units must be fully vacated by 10:00 AM Central Sharp on check-out day or guest will be subject to a late check-out fee of $175 if any guests baggage remain in the unit or on premises. Check-in and Check-out times are strictly enforced to have all of our condos in good condition for everyone’s vacation.
- DEPOSIT RESERVATION/DAMAGES: DOPMA requires a Non-Refundable Damage Deposit on ALL condos. Non-refundable Deposit covers any incidental damages up to $350 reported to the office during your stay. Damages that exceed $350 are the responsibility of the guest.
- KEY DEPOSIT: We have a $10 key deposit for each key issues which is refundable upon key return to office.
- MINIMUM STAY: All weekly (7nt) reservations are required to book Saturday to Saturday from 5/25 to 8/4/17. All three bedrooms and the mass majority of two bedrooms require Saturday to Saturday reservations from 5/25 to 8/4/17. Every unit requires one week (Sat – Sat) for the 4th of July 7/1 to 7/8/17. Three night minimum required for units that do not have a specific Sat-Sat booking requirement. Walk-ins welcomed with two night minimum.
- PARKING ON PROPERTY: Maximum of 2 cars for all two bedrooms; 3 car maximum for all three bedrooms, especially 5/25 to 8/4/17. All other times of the year approval for additional vehicles must be approved by Management prior to traveling and will be charged $10 per day per vehicle vehicles. Absolutely NO Trailored vehicles, boats, jet skis, and RV travel trailers allowed access onto property and/or parking during Memorial/Pre-Summer and Peak Summer season (5/25 to 8/4) regardless of situation. You will be asked to turn around and exit property immediately with no unloading. We can recommend local storage areas for those that have missed the rules.
- PAYMENT / PAYMENT METHOD: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Cash, Cashier’s Check, Money Order or Traveler’s Checks accepted. 50% payment is required at booking. Remaining 50% payment is due 30 days from arrival date. Credit Card users please be familiar with your credit card companies’ daily purchases allowed limit. Payment must be made by registered guest.
- PETS POLICY: As a friendly reminder, we do not allow guest pets in units or on property. This is strictly enforced in accordance with the Dunes of Panama Association Rules & Regulations. If a guest pet is found to be in unit or on property the full deposit will be retained. The pet must vacate the premises. If the pet cannot be boarded you will be asked to vacate the premises with no refund of rent or deposit ($350 for 2 & 3 bedrooms; $500 for all rooms during spring break). The pets you may see on walkways, in elevators, or on property are our owner’s pets that are residing permanently or staying in a pet-friendly unit managed through another agency.
- SMOKING: As a friendly reminder all rental units are Non Smoking. Any detection that smoking has occurred in unit forfeiture of $350 for 2 & 3 bedrooms ($500 for all rooms during spring break) will be retained for smoke removal, lost revenue, and/or damages.